Hi Guys, Welcome back to a new blogging related tutorial, In which today we will teach you How To Install WordPress by all methods, Such as those one-click installs or through the Control Panel, I will do all the explanation so stay focused read the full article till the end and I’m sure you will be able to understand how to install WordPress on your blog.
If you do not know how to install WordPress through hosting, we have done a full detailed article for this, which you can read it from here Install WordPress through Hosting so without wasting any more time let’s get started with WordPress installation.
If you are new in blogging before installing the WordPress on a blog, First you need hosting with domain connected to it on which you will be installing WordPress you can get cheap hosting as low as 3$ per month on some sites.
1) How To Install WordPress By Hosting Or Softaculous Software
First, we will start with an easy method that is through software where you can install WordPress by only a simple one-click install.
Go to the hosting package and click on Cpanel from there, where you will see a software called Softaculous under the software section, this software is available almost across all the famous hosting provider like Namecheap, GoDaddy, Resellerclub, HostGator, Bluehost, and SiteGround.
When you click on Softaculous, a new interface will open, there it will ask you which software you want to install on the domain as Softaculous supports multiple types of platform like WordPress, Joomla, WHMCS, Abantecart and Dolphin and many more
- After this, you should click on install on WordPress, after this step, it will ask you some basic details like which domain to install WordPress on, Select your domain
-Wordpress version: Select the latest one
-Site Title and Site Description: Fill here your website title and in the description Fill what your website is based(Niche) on.
2. After this, Enter the username and password with which you will login to WordPress, fill easy to remember details because you will need it frequently, then in the last, it will ask you to where To send All these installation details on which email, fill out any of your emails, click on Install Now, then within 1 minute WordPress will be installed on your website.
2) Install Through Cpanel or File Manager
Another method is to install WordPress through Control Panel and file manager. This method is a bit difficult if you are a beginner, but there is no problem, you will understand it slowly.
- First, go to WordPress.org and download the latest version of WordPress, it will be in .zip format, unzip it and connect to your hosting provider Through FTP or Directly by visiting Hosting website, Open the file manager inside Cpanel, then upload the WordPress extracted files to this location.
2. After uploading get back to the hosting panel then search for MySQL Databases click on it then create a new database then, Create a username for maintaining this database and connect this user to the database with all permissions, here your database has been successfully created.
3. After creating the database go back and Now open the file manager, there will be “wp-config” file, open it in the editor format, there will be wp-database wp-user replace it with the new database and username you just created, then click on save changes, close the file and DONE you have installed the WordPress !!.
4. Now type the website address on the web browser, then you will ask for basic details from WordPress such as site title, admin username, password, and email address. Fill the details carefully as you need it to log in WordPress admin in the future and that’s it you have installed WordPress through Cpanel, If you feel this article helpful, then give feedback in the comments. we will meet in the new tutorial till then Goodbye.